- A cup and a half fine semolina
- One and a half cups of water
- Three quarters of a cup of sugar
- 500g Akkawi cheese, completely salt-free
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- 600 g fresh cream
- 2 tbsp finely ground pistachios
- A cup of red cherries, cut in half
- Sweet Cheese Lebanese Cuisine
- On a piece of nylon, place the mixture and loosen with a tool with a little water to facilitate the process.
- Cut the cheese and semolina dough into rectangles (length 20 cm, width 10 cm)
- Stuff the rectangles with cream, wrap and garnish with pistachios and red cherries.
- Put in the refrigerator for three hours, then serve with Arabic coffee.
read more : Kubba parsley and bulgur