- 1 kg fine bulgur
- 250 g cup flour
- Chopped greens: 5 boiled potatoes – onion – mint bunch – parsley bunch – fresh coriander bunch
- Spices: 2 teaspoons cumin – teaspoon dry coriander – pepper and salt
- Stuffing: A large onion – 500 g minced meat – a tablespoon raisins – 2 tablespoons ghee – 2 tablespoons pine nuts –
- salt and black pepper – 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- We first prepare the filling by heating the oil, add the onion until it becomes honey, then the meat and stir. Clean the rest of the filling ingredients and leave it on the fire until cooked with stirring.
- Wash the bulgur, drain it and leave it for minutes to dry from the waterminutes
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and then knead separately with both hands until you get a cohesive and smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into the same size and then stuff the kouirat teaspoon of stuffing, then close it and stack it in a dish greased with oil.
- Fry the queer beads in an appropriate amount of oil until golden in color, then take them out of the pan and put them on cooking paper until they dry from the oil
read more : Cakes with molasses and sesame