- Washed greens 250 g onions 250 g tomatoes 200 g peppers 1 kg eggplant
- 500 g minced meat
- A tablespoon of tomato sauce
- Spices and salt
- Fry the eggplant in hot oil until it acquires a red color.
- Fry two tablespoons of onion in oil and then add the meat, stirring until the mixture is even.
- In another bowl, pour the rest of the ingredients and let them cook over low heat.
- Put the eggplant in a dish stuffed with meat and onion mixture, then pour over it the onion mixture, tomatoes and peppers.
- Let it cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
read more : How to prepare grilled fish