Amounts of lemon tart
- A box of sablé biscuits
- 3 lemons
- rubbed lemon rind
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- Shanti Cream for Lemon Tart
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- The modus operandi of lemon tart
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind rubbed in a saucepan. Simmer and stir until cream thickens.
- Break the biscuits and spread them in cups.
- Pour over the lemon cream. Mix sugar and fresh cream and put them in the confectioner’s pocket.
- Garnish with cups and sprinkle with almond powder. Introducing Lemon Tart
read more : Zaara pasta